Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Disney installment #3

Our visit to MGM, which Disney renamed "Hollywood Studios" (I still have to get used to that) was another fun-filled, very sunny, very hot day. But we didn't let the heat spoil our fun!

We got to ride the newest addition to the Disney ride inventory, "Toy Story Mania". It's actually this REALLY cool interactive 3D ride that you have to...well, I won't spoil it for those of you who have yet to ride it. Let's just say, it was AWESOME.

All I can say is, Jason and had a blast. And Penny had a blast eating her very own set of 3D glasses :)




These next pictures were also taken at MGM...uh, I mean Hollywood Studios, and I HAD to include them. You know why? Because it's one of the ONLY pictures I have of me from the entire trip! I guess that's the price you pay for always being in charge of the camera.

And what's an embarrassing picture of me, without an embarrassing picture of Jason?

No comments: