Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

My first Mother's Day as a mother, and Penny's first Mother's Day as a daughter!

Grammy, Grampy, Nana, Uncle Robby, Svetlana and Tamara came to visit...and the best part was, I didn't have to cook! Grampy made us yummy salmon on the grill, corn on the cob, and lots of sides and appetizers. Jason did a good job of "helping". In fact, most of the men did a great job "helping" as exemplified in the pictures below...






But at the end of the day, I had to say it was a great Mother's Day. There was nothing I wanted more than to have my wonderful family over for the day (and to have my husband wash my car like he promised...I'm still waiting for that one...)

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!

















































No comments: